IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Description : Full time position. Under the supervision of the IT Systems Administrator, this position shall provide internal computer (hardware and software) support for Employees and Township systems. Candidates should have a mix of technical troubleshooting skills, be knowledgeable of current technologies and software programs, and have a desire to help people. Position must be able to support various platforms including networked systems, PC’s, BYOD, Mac, Android, fax, copiers & printers, virtualization, storage, networking, and security. Associate’s degree, technical diploma and two or more years of relevant experience is required. Candidate must be willing to submit to a thorough background check and have valid driver’s license. Salary range $35,000-$50,000 depending on qualifications.
Additional Basic Functions:
- Handle Tier 1 help desk through ticketing system
- Follow up on outstanding requests
- Desktop software support, including MS Office Suite, Office 365 Email and Specific department programs
- Support audio & video in meeting rooms
- Manage & monitor internal assets and equipment inventory
- Maintain desktop software and security updates
- Desktop hardware upgrades and replacement
- Desktop peripherals and related hardware
- Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled