Department(s) Public Works
· Performs labor and equipment operation in the maintenance of township roads, parks, sewers and facilities.
· Basic record keeping, regarding labor, equipment and materials used as required.
· Use of all appropriate safety equipment and practices.
Summary of essential job functions:
· Winter snow and ice control operations
· Must respond to all storms or any other types of public works emergencies on a 24- hour basis.
· Valid Commercial Drivers License (minimum of Class B)
· Must have a high school diploma or GED.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Please fill out the General Employment Application and submit to
Doreen Danner at email@example.com
Phone: 908-526-1300 ext.177
General Employment Application
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled